Nurse's Corner
Posted On:
Friday, August 11, 2017
News Image

It is a State Law that all First Grade students must  have a an “Oral Health Assessment Form” and a “Report of Health Examination For School Entry Form” on file in the school office, the form must be signed  by a Doctor.

You can get these forms online at the LUSD website or call the Nurses Office 209-887-8308 if you have any questions or concerns.

View all Highlights